Sunday, July 20, 2008

Earthbound Farm Coupons

I absolutely LOVE Earthbound Farm organic produce. Here's a few ways to get some of their wonderful coupons.

Enter here to win a "Food to Live By" cookbook. Enter your information, and afterward you can print a coupon for $1/off 2 products! You can enter as often as you like each day, but you may win only one cookbook and print one coupon per person. Limited time offer, good for US residents only. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so please be sure to give us your correct e-mail address. Cookbooks will be mailed to valid US addresses via USPS Media Mail; please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery. We reserve the right to end the promotion at any time, but in no event later than 11:59pm July 31, 2008.

Take a quiz to get $1.75 worth of coupons. It mentions being one of the first 9,000 to complete, you'd get some Horizons coupons, I did this quiz a few weeks ago and already got my coupons, sadly no Horizons. So I'm guessing I didn't make the cut.

Take another quiz about Organic Farming to get a $1 off coupon. This was my favorite coupon, as it's $1/1!!!

No comments: