Sunday, November 30, 2008

I went to Marsh!

Remember I posted about the awesome $5 off $30 purchase coupon for Marsh? No? (read here)

Anyhow, I headed off to the Marsh today to get some awesome deals... Here's what went down:
2 Seattle's Best Coffee @ 3.99
- $1/1 manQ from sample (only 1 Q)
2 Bagelfuls @ 2.79
- 2 "free" w/purchase of Seattle's Best Q (from tearpad @ meijer)
2 Deli Fresh Cheese @ 3
4 Kraft American 12oz @ 2
- 3 .50/1 manQ (all 3 doubled)
1 Arm & Hammer Detergent @ 2.49 (smells so good)
- $1/1 printable
2 Deans Dips @ 2 for $3 (for husband)
1 Fritos Scoops @ 3.49 (for husband)
used the $5 off $30 Q

Total OOP: $23.16
Savings: $34.03
Plus I got a $10 savings Certificate for buying the items in bold. I can use that next time I buy more cheese & coffee, along w/another $5 Q... I'll end up paying about $15 for $30'ish worth of stuff!

I always end up buying extra stuff when I shop with the husband, but he's worth it!! I love the company! Plus, he can reach all the stuff on the top shelves, he's 6'4 - I'm only 5'7

1 comment:

Paula said...

I feel the same way about shopping with the hubby...he costs me more but I have someone to put stuff on the belt so I can watch the cashier and someone to put the groceries in car and carry them in the house...worth it for sure...plus you just love having him around.