Monday, December 29, 2008

$50 for test driving a Dodge Ram

Deal is done, from what I can tell... I hope you guys got a chance to test drive the new dodge ram!

Step 1: Go here to print your certificate
Step 2: Head over to a Dodge dealer near you... You'll need to get their dealer # and name on your form
Step 3: Input certificate # and dealer #online at dodge.com/ramtestdrive

And that's it... 6-12'ish weeks later, you'll be the proud recipient of a $50 Visa Debit Card!! Talk about easy money. Plus I hear this Ram truck is super nice.


Test-drive not required in NJ, OH, TN or MD.

5 comments:

D Kay said...

The link is not working for me. Says that I've "gone offroad". Bummer. Maybe the deal is dead?

cheapsk8mom said...

That is really odd... I went to the link again and clicked "gimme some of that" and was able to get to the sign up page... we're talkin about the first link right?

the second one I messed up a little... only put "testdrive" instead of "ramtestdrive"

but you can't go to that one till you've done your testdrive...

D Kay said...

Nope, I ment the second post. I wanted to see what info I needed. Thanks for the fix! :)

cheapsk8mom said...

and thank YOU for findin' the error. I hope everyone gets in on this deal. $50 is a LOT of money!

The Royal Family said...

I linked to you on this post. This is an awesome deal!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/