Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Free Stuff...

Free Sample of Gas-X Thin Strips here.

Free Sample of Barbara's Bakery Organic Cereals here. The Ultima Organic Pomegranate looks fabulous!!

Free Ziploc Back to Basics Gift Pack to the first 5,000 here. Comes with 1L, 1XL, and 1XXL Ziploc Big Bags. Which by the way - I LOVE!

Free sample of Quaker Mini Delights here. Chocolate drizzled rice cake? Sign me up!

3 Free Pampers Gifts to Grow points: HAPPYHOLIDAY089
-- does this work for you guys? Someone said it didn't for them, I'll remove if not working for you... Here's a few more 1 pointers:
code: OHAMANDAAWGTG08 - 1 point
code: DONTFORGETGTG08 - 1 point
code: THRIFTYMOMMYGTG - 1 point


Free sample of Sunsilk (Choice of flavors) here.

2 comments:

lerinleigh said...

Pampers is telling me that code is not valid. Thanks anyway though!

Anonymous said...

It worked for me, thanks!!!!