Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine's Day Cards w/Q for free Doughnut at Krispy Kreme


One of my awesome readers Lacey sent this to me today... YUM Krispy Kreme... too bad they're sooooooooo far away from us!! I reckon this is gonna help someone though. Thanks Lacey!

Starting today, Krispy Kreme Valentine Cards are available (while supplies last) at participating stores. When you buy a dozen doughnuts of your choice, you'll get 12 very special Valentine's Day Cards to share with loved ones. And why are they so special you ask? Because on the back of each is a coupon good for one FREE doughnut! Click here to find a participating store near you.

I like the heart-shaped ones myself...

1 comment:

debby said...

For the past 2 years I have taken advantage of this deal. I take a dozen to work plus give my co-workers a valentine free donut for later. Last year I also sent some valentines with my husband to his morning "hangout". Some of those guys are in their 80's and 90's and was so pleased saying they had not had a Krispy Kreme in a long time. It is an easy way to put a smile on everyones face.