Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Acuvue Trial Certificates...

Already planning a trip to the Eye Doctor? I know I really need to, I haven't been in over a year now... One thing that I think is fun is trying on different contacts - usually the colored ones for me... I always wished I had blue eyes, but was born with green... oh well. I have an astigmatism in my right eye, and have tried a few different astigmatism lenses, and they seem to work "ok" one day, and not so much the next... I wish I had been just given a sample pack to try instead of pay for... Well here's where these offers come in... There are links to get certificates for trial pairs of a bunch of different varieties of Acuvue Contact products. If you're already in the market - grab a few certificates (click the images) - otherwise just ignore this post!!!

No comments: