Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bzz - Glade Fragrance Collection

As you all know, I'm a member of BzzAgent... Well - part of being a member is getting 'BzzKits' with great products to try - share your opinions - and usually some great high-value coupons to boot. Welp... I got into the Glade Fragrance Collection BzzCampaign! I have since been waiting - checking my front patio every day for the BzzKit to arrive... Guess what happened today?

So in this beautiful kit is one of the large 3 wick soy candles - The Red Currants & Acai scent... Although I would rather say flavor!! Before I lit it, I could smell it... If the color red could have a scent or flavor, this would be it. I'm not joking! As it's lit, and I'm smelling it, there's another scent that's not noticeable (to me) before it was lit... It's a toasty smell, almost like a toasted marshmallow.

The jar is low and the opening is wide, which is going to make it really easy to light without getting your hands dirty or burning your thumb! The kit also came with a scent card, so I could get a sniff of some of the other varieties...

Lotus Bamboo - it's got a definite floral scent to it... but there' s something I can't put my finger on it... I can describe it as "warm". It smells warm and flowery. I can imagine my house smelling like this when the windows are open on a warm'ish day. I really like it...

Sheer White Cotton - to me smells just like the clean linen scent - which is a very good thing... I love that scent, and am glad it's carried over to the stronger-scented soy-based candles and reed diffusers. I think this scent is a great one to take to your office - I used to work with scent-sensitive folks, but since this basically smells like fresh laundry... it just might not offend!

The Fragrance Collection prices range from $5.99 to $9.99 - and with the great printable coupon below you can definitely score an AWESOME candle (or Reed Diffuser) for less!


Save $2 off ANY item in the new Glade Fragrance Collection! Go here to register for the printable coupon...
Then request some in the mail!

The Fragrance Collection by Glade® is available in:
* Decorative reed diffusers for continuous scent anywhere in your home.
* Beautiful soy-based, multi-wick candles for boutique-quality fragrance and ambiance.
* 4.9oz Soy candles crafted with over 90% natural ingredients.

*currants & açai™
tart red currants, tangy açai berries and red fruit accents

*sheer white cotton™
floral, fruity and woody notes, including freesia and lime

*lotus bamboo
lotus notes with a touch of citrus on a bamboo base

*mcintosh apple
the crisp scent of fresh picked apples, sweet and juicy yet slightly tart

*earthly awakening™
nature-inspired fragrances for a mossy, mellow and soothing scent

*orange vanilla
a favorite treat of fresh oranges blended in a rich, creamy vanilla

Still not a member of BzzAgent? Why NOT?!! It's free of charge, and you get to try out products and share your opinions! I love it... you will too! Check it out now!

No comments: