Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HOT Marsh Deals...

Ok - I am still going to do the Marsh Match Ups... but I need to draw your attention to a few deals going on.

The first is an 18pk of Coke for free - WYB participating Kraft Items:



The next deal is a free Green Bag!! Just go here to print the coupon. You'll need this great bag to haul away the Kraft Products from the deal up there! ^^^^^^


And if you find that you're going to spend more than just the $20 on Kraft products, print this coupon out to save $5 on a $30 purchase!

And finally - if you subscribe to Marsh Mail - check your inbox for a coupon - FREE Bag of Tostitos!

OH yeah! I almost forgot... I got my tickets yesterday for the 3/31 Pacers/Bulls basketball game... I scored 2 free tickets ($5.10 worth of fees) thanks to Marsh... Check it out here....


No comments: